Sunday, April 12, 2009

Delhi - Manali

Day 1 - Delhi to Manali









Red Apple Restaurant in the Mall Road. Food was good here


View of surrounding in Manali from the hotel where I stayed (Hotel Pine View)



I loved this shot very much after capturing. I tried to capture moon as well in this shot, but somehow the camera doesn't allow me to do that. Don't know the reason why?



Day 2 - Manali Sight Seeing

A view of surrounding in Manali from Pine View Hotel




Hotel where I stayed





Mall Road - Manali


Tibetian Monastries






Enroute to Gulaba Camp



Some serious off-roading enroute to Gualaba Camp




We struck here for 2 hrs since there is some road work in progress. So clicked some pics around the place








Gulaba Camp - Finally entered snow area












Solang Valley




Nehru Kund - you must say I am disappointed as I was expecting something better than this.





The cost for this ride is Rs. 500/- per person. I guess you can see some amazing view from the top


Mall Road - Night Shots



Day 3

Entrance to Hadimba Temple



Hadimba Temple



If you go further up from Hadimba temple, you can reach this place. This is Shiv Mandir. The view of snow peaked mountain from this place are amazing.








On the way to Manu Temple


Manu Temple






This picture was shot on our return journey


Green Green Every Where






While we are reaching this bride, I thought of stopping the car and walk through the bridge to have a good look, but when I am nearing the bridge a car entered the bridge and passed through, I was amazed, having such a small and narrow path, one should drive carefully. I too passed through this bridge and come back, and it was very good experience.






After crossing that bridge, we saw this small restaurant and spent sometime here. It was excellent sitting in such an atmosphere





























Restaurant where we had dinner





No comments: